If you need other forms of assistance, the best thing to do is come in and see us.
No appointment necessary.
All Box Hill CIS services are free of charge.
Our Community Support Workers will talk to you about your situation and advise on the best course of action for you.
Power Saving Bonus
Could you, or someone you know be eligible for the Power Saving Bonus?
This one-off payment of $250 is a State Government initiative to help eligible Victorian’s experiencing financial stress due to the pandemic.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a Victorian Energy Consumer
- Have a Valid Health Care card
- Be receiving payments from one of the following programs:
- Youth Allowance
- Veterans Affairs Gold Card
- Veterans Affairs Pensioner Concession.
For help applying, call Good Shepherd on 1300 026 500.