Home in hands

If you need other forms of assistance, the best thing to do is come in and see us.

No appointment necessary.

All WERS services are free of charge.

Our Community Support Workers will talk to you about your situation and advise on the best course of action for you.

Accommodation Support Services

  • Tenancy Plus aims to prevent homelessness and to support renters to stay in housing. Support providers can also connect people to a range of other support services in their local area.
  • Tenancy Assistance and Advocacy Program (TAAP) services help Victorians who have a private residential agreement and are experiencing financial disadvantage or family violence (regardless of financial circumstances).
  • Housing Victoria may be able to provide assistance with a bond if you want to rent privately in Victoria.